No one in the region offers broader or deeper expertise in Voice and Data communications than IDeACOM ECSI.
For the past 30 years, IDeACOM ECSI has been certified by Mt. Bell, US West, Qwest and Century Link for all services and products available from these companies for the southeast Idaho and western Wyoming region.
IDeACOM ECSI was the first Mountain Bell Strategic Partner in Idaho. Since 1984, the company’s expertise has been recognized in the form of strategic partnerships with Mountain Bell, US West, Qwest and now Century Link.
The company takes its responsibilities to its strategic partners and suppliers seriously. For more than 30 years, IDeACOM ECSI has participated and certified in all available product and service training, both through strategic partners and suppliers.
IDeACOM ECSI, a Century Link Channel Alliance Partner, will analyze your needs, and then combine Century Link services with other appropriate communications products to create total solutions.
By serving as your single point of contact, IDeACOM ECSI can offer you a comprehensive product line, expert help with system integration and attractive pricing on equipment and network services tailored to the specific requirements of your business.
With the established cooperative working relationship IDeACOM ECSI and Century Link enjoy, you are assured to receive highly responsive service coupled with the latest innovation in telecommunications technology.
If you run a small to medium-sized business, you are already likely aware of the benefits of VoIP. The cost savings. The simplified infrastructure. The advanced features. While the move is inevitable, where and how you move are critical considerations. It is also why you should take a close look at EZ SIP form IDeACOM ECSI.
The movement from old to new technology isn’t always one that must take place in a single, often resource-prohibitive step. Movement can be transition as much as replacement. Easily, conveniently and seamlessly connect satellite offices together without expensive capital and changing out existing equipment, and consolidate data and voice bills to save money on useless phone features and long distance per-minute charges with IP PBX solutions from IDeACOM ECSI.
Some of the benefits of VOIP include:
- the freedom to select the number of lines, extensions and long distance minutes according to your business needs
- more reasonable bandwidth access, and wider choices in customer premise equipment (CPE), which will lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) due to the elimination of your in-house staff and support
- the flexibility to purchase lines, extensions and long distance on an unbundled basis
- no required up-front capital outlay
- the ability to leverage the number of lines across a greater number of users, as your needs dictate
- significant savings on enhanced mobility features
- no risk of obsolescence – software is kept current through software updates